- You gain Training in the Intimidation skill, and gain a class bonus to your Intimidation Proficiency equal to half your Strength modifier.
- You gain a class bonus to your maximum hit points equal to your level, or equal to twice your level if you already had a class bonus to hit points.
- You gain a +1 class bonus to your Fortitude defense, or a +2 class bonus to your Fortitude defense if you already had a class bonus to Fortitude.
- You gain additional Training in heavy armor.
- When you make a melee weapon attack against an unmarked enemy, you mark that enemy until the end of your next turn whether the attack hits or misses.
- Enemies which are marked by your Combat Challenge suffer a -2 penalty to all attacks which do not include you as a target.
- Whenever an enemy marked by your Combat Challenge shifts or makes an attack that does not include you, you may make an opportunity attack against it as an immediate action.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.